Fans of Rachid Taha? This blog is YOUR multilingual community crossroad to share pictures, concerts reviews, news, interviews, links, articles! Fans de Rachid Taha? Ce blog est VOTRE carrefour communautaire plurilingue où partager photos, reportages sur ses concerts, infos, interviews, liens, articles! Esto blog es VUESTRA comunidad multilingue donde reunir fotos, reportajes de sus conciertos, noticias, entrevistas, links, articulos! THE TAHAFANBLOG WITH YOU FROM 2004!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Texte de Taha dans le Monde2: photo, translation, traduccion

Vu qu'il est très difficile pour nous tous éparpillés sur la planète de nous procurer Le Monde2 Spécial annoncé il ya quelques jours, voici la photo de la petite collaboration de Rachid dans ce magazine pour l'occasion: attention, ça va vous remuer dans un sens auquel vous ne vous attendez pas, même si avec l'artiste on ne sait jamais ni où s'arrêtent les jeux de mots ni où ils commencent! Fans éplorées du monde entier Crying 2 , aaaaccrochez-vous (lol!)!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As for us spread about on the planet it is kind of difficult to find that Le Monde2 - Special issue - announced some day ago, here is the picture of the text written by Rachid as a guest contributor for that edition: watch out, it's overwhelming in an unexpected way even if the artist never gives parameters for the audience to understand where his jokes begin or stop! Weeping fans of the world Crying 2 , haaaang on (lol!)! Here is the translation into English:

nvelobs_extrait

"I'M INVITING YOU TO MY MARRIAGE.
I think that "Le Monde 2" is not very reasonable to ask me for one good motive for being optimistic in 2006. It's even, I think, a very perverse question, or, as my grand father would have said a silly (ndt:"maboul": crazy in arabic) question. As I'm a somewhat heartful person and because of my age, you are wrong to ask me such a question. But as I am no State man, no judge, no psychiatrist, but mad, I'm gonna answer. I'm inviting you to my marriage. And you are going to understand why I do behave like that. If I am wrong, it means I am not in the truth, so put the blame on me! I'm gonna surprise you, in the end that's what you wanted, in 2006, I promise, I will be the king of all optimistic people!"
---
and here is the one in Spanish (gracias aran!)

"YO OS INVITO A MI BODA
Yo creo que “Le Monde 2” no es muy razonable al pedirme un motivo de optimismo para el año que comienza. Es mismo una pregunta perversa incluso como habría dicho mi abuelo, bastante “maboule = tonta”. Como yo tengo un poco de corazón y debido a miedad, estáis equivocados al hacerme preguntas así. Pero como yo no soy ni jefe de Estado, ni juez, ni psiquiatra sino UN LOCO, os voy a responder que os invito a mi boda. Y vosotros comprenderéis por qué me
comporto así. Si me equivoco, es que no estoy en lo cierto y hundidme. Os voy a SORPRENDER, vosotros lo habréis deseado en 2006. Prometido, seré el rey de los optimistas."
kelma

No comments: