Fans of Rachid Taha? This blog is YOUR multilingual community crossroad to share pictures, concerts reviews, news, interviews, links, articles! Fans de Rachid Taha? Ce blog est VOTRE carrefour communautaire plurilingue où partager photos, reportages sur ses concerts, infos, interviews, liens, articles! Esto blog es VUESTRA comunidad multilingue donde reunir fotos, reportajes de sus conciertos, noticias, entrevistas, links, articulos! THE TAHAFANBLOG WITH YOU FROM 2004!!!

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Videos!!!!!!!!!

David is sending us a link to a Spanish video on Rachid and his concert in Barcelona last month: go and see it fast, maybe it won't stay for long! It comes from La hora wiki, Spanish broadcast and Rachid shows you that he can say something in Spanish! Furthermore, he sings kelma in the video: thanks Rachid!
Here is translation of this interview (=translation of a first translation into French - see below - into English by kelma):
"1.(About Tékitoi) You are me, I am you thru you, this is the question I’m asking to myself every morning. Any how, I myself wonder who I am and life tires me sometimes, so I get bored and I rebel against all this.
2.They classify sportsmen, not my music because you cannot classify/categorize it
3.I love all kinds of music, but it is true that rock belongs to my culture and is important for me.
4.Raï is a souvenir for me, like the Algerian blues. Raï was so much manipulated that it does not exist anymore, at least in France.
5.Rachid Taha con los wikies ! Hasta luego ! = Rachid Taha with the wikies! See you soon! "
---

And Newfan is sending us a link too, that drives us to different pieces of an interview given by Rachid to Mcm at the times of Medina. There you will find an excerpt of the Ya Rayah video too and some pieces of his songs. Enjoy!


David nous envoie un lien vers un vidéo espagnol sur Rachid et son concert à Barcelone le mois dernier: allez-y vite car il n'est pas dit que la chose sera accessible pendant longtemps! Cela vient de l'émission La hora wiki et Rachid nous montre qu'il sait un peu parler espagnol... En plus, il chante kelma dans l'extrait du concert: merci Rachid!

Voici la traduction cette l'interview en français par céki (merci!):

"1.(A propos de Tékitoi) Tu es moi, je suis moi à travers toi, c'est la question qu'on se pose tous les matins, en tout cas, moi je me demande qui je suis et la vie parfois me fatigue, m'ennuie et donc, moi, je me rebelle contre tout ça.

2.On classe les sportifs, mais moi on ne classe pas ma musique, elle est inclassable.

3.J'aime tous les types de musique, mais c'est vrai que le rock fait partie de ma culture et est très important pour moi.

4.Le raï, c'est un souvenir pour moi, c'est comme le blues algérien ; mais par la suite, on a tellement manipulé le raï qu'il n'existe plus, surtout en France.

5.Rachid Taha con los wikies :! hasta luego != Rachid Taha avec les Wikies ! a + !"

---

Et puis Newfan nous envoie un lien aussi, vers des morceaux d'interviews de Rachid par Mcm aux temps de Medina. Il y a aussi un extrait du clip de Ya Rayah et des morceaux de chansons à écouter. Super!

Mexico 2 from Berenice

This is another picture of Rachid in Mexico sent by Berenice/Une autre photo de Rachid à Mexico envoyée par Berenice/Otra foto de Rachid en Mexico ( Berenice)

---

Woaw! Thanks to the 4 of you! Gracias a vosotros 4! Merci à vous 4!

kelma

No comments: