Fans of Rachid Taha? This blog is YOUR multilingual community crossroad to share pictures, concerts reviews, news, interviews, links, articles! Fans de Rachid Taha? Ce blog est VOTRE carrefour communautaire plurilingue où partager photos, reportages sur ses concerts, infos, interviews, liens, articles! Esto blog es VUESTRA comunidad multilingue donde reunir fotos, reportajes de sus conciertos, noticias, entrevistas, links, articulos! THE TAHAFANBLOG WITH YOU FROM 2004!!!

Friday, December 10, 2004

My pictures from the Milan concert

Here is one of my pictures from Rachid's concert in Milan at november. It has a pop look, and it is done purpose... !!! As you can see, my name was added very small on it, and if you send me one picture taken by yourself, I'll do the same with yours (even bigger if you prefer) so that it remains your photo! Gift!

Voici donc une de mes photos de Rachid au concert de Milan en novembre. Le look de la photo est pop, et c'est fait expres...!!! Comme vous le voyez, j'ai ajouté mon nom en tout petit sur la photo, et je ferai de même (en un peu plus grand si vous préférez) avec les vôtres si me les envoyez de façon à ce que vos photos restent vos photos ! Cadeau!

Milan Pop Rachid

«Les concerts n'ont rien à voir avec mes enregistrements. La scène, je la prends, elle me prend! Et face au public, il n'y a que le groupe... Qui transpire!»

="My concerts have nothing to do with my recordings. The stage? I take it, it takes me! In front of the public, there is only the band... sweating!"

(Rachid Taha to the Tribune de Genève)

kelma

No comments: